Does love ever wait for someone who is planning for a successful career rather than just finding a partner? As a teenager/youngster, we all have once thought of it.
Most of us have made choices between love and career. Our decisions, some harsh, some gentle, changed our life completely.
If you are given a chance to find your true love after building your future, then what will you do? Ready To Love is also based on such a concept.
You can find your compatible partner at the age of 30s and 40s in this show.
Have you heard about it? If not, then it’s never too late. Here is everything to know about the third season of Ready to love.
Ready to Love is a dating series that is hosted by Thomas “Nephew Tommy” Miles, who was also a part of “The Steve Harvey Morning Show!”.
Will Packer Media and Lighthearted Entertainment are the producers of the unscripted show.
Talking about the executive production, Will Packer, Kelly Smith, Rob LaPlante, Jeff Spangler, and Anthony Sylvester be the executive producers. Kelly Smith is related to Will Packer media, whereas Rob LaPlante is related to Lighthearted media.
The first season of the show Ready to Love got released on 23rd October 2018.
What Is the Plotline of the Show Ready to Love Season 3?
Filmed on the great locations of Georgia, the unscripted reality show is an interaction between the successful and sexy black men and women who are living their lives in their 30s and 40s. They explore long-lasting love at this age to find their compatible partner. Unique twists and turns in the dating show highlight the observations made by men and women in the search for true love.
The introduction of men and women takes place in the first episode of the third season by Tommy and his wife, Jackie, in Houston. In the next episode, Tommy brings back the past man in the lives of the singles once more, giving them another chance. Tables soon turn around when two gentlemen leave the show. Troy tries on more ladies, and Alexis heats the things in the shop.
Some eliminations drop the jaw. Meanwhile, love triangles and jealousy also take place after the contestant’s dress to impress. Tommy throws a ball when he tells women to come out of their comfort zone by dating someone who is not of their choice.
Soon the introduction of the ex-partners takes place that adds twists to the present building relationships. New make-ups, breakups, and relationships take place, adding spice to the show.
The Release Date: When Was the Third Season of the Show Ready to Love Made Available for the Audience?
Talking about the release date, the third season of the show got released on 2nd April 2021. Ready To Love Season 3 consisted of 26 episodes that came to an end on 9th July 2021 with Reunion Part 2.
What Are The Names Of The Characters Involved In The Series Ready To Love Season 3?
The reality show casts the following actors and actresses whose description is mentioned below:
- Tommy Miles: Full name of Tommy Miles is Thomas “Nephew Tommy” Miles. He has built his career around radio, television, films, etc. He served in a key role in the morning show, which lightened up his cast. He is also known for his sense of humour.
- Amber: She is a 31-year-old lady who represents a quote with a saying that if she says it, then means it, and if she does it, then she never regrets it.
- AJ: He is a 38-year-old man who believes in waking up every day and means to do what they want.
- Alexis: She is a 36-year-old lady with a dream of flying high, having all faith.
- Andrea: She is a 38-year-old lady who wants to travels the world.
- Chrysanthemum: She is a 39-year-old lady whose favourite quote is that many have an image of her, but only some get the picture.
- Christian: He is a 36-year-old man whose favourite quote is the writing of Albert Einstein. The quote says that we cannot solve the problem with the same thinking that created them.
- David: He is a 44-year-old man whose favourite quote is from the Book of Matthew.
- Dedrick: He is a 47-year-old man whose favourite quote is that opportunity is a book that is needed to open.
- Ida: She is a 36-year-old woman whose favourite quote is that it’s better to come late than to come ugly.
- Jason: He is a 36-year-old man who believes in not allowing the fears to become a god.
- Joel: He is a 42-year-old man who believes in the quote that there is only one life to do big things.
- Khaleel: He is a 41-year-old man whose favourite quote is the writing of Nelson Mandela. The saying is that the greatest glory is not falling but rising from every fall.
The Other Characters That Are Part of the Show Are:
- Ronald “Ron”
- Kris Green, AKA “KG Smooth”
What Are the Ratings of the Show Ready to Love Season 3?
The show has not got enough ratings on Rotten Tomatoes to be calculated. However, it has got a rating of 7.6 out of 10 on IMDb.
Where Can We Watch the Series Ready to Love Season 3?
There are many websites where the show is available to watch. Some of them are mentioned here.
The show is available on Amazon Prime after having a subscription.
You can also watch it on OWN or Oprah for free.
Seven days trial is also available on the discovery channel, where you can see it.
The third season was released at the time of the COVID-19, which affected the ratings of the show too. However, it is available on discovery and Oprah for free. You can enjoy it over there.
What are your thoughts on finding love at this age? Do mention in the comment section below.