Apple is one of the biggest tech companies in the world. One of the things that make Apple products – especially the iPhone – attractive to users is the level of technological advancement in it.
Better features also mean better security, something that makes it hard to get around iPhone’s defenses. Though it might be difficult to hack an iPhone, it’s not impossible. If you’re wondering how to spy on someones Snapchat without them knowing and get access to phone calls, this article is right for you.
Why You Might Need to Spy on Someone’s iPhone?
Everyone’s reasons for doing something are not the same. There can be any number of reasons why you might be wondering how to spy on another iPhone.
- Vigilant Parents You might want to keep an eye on your children’s activities on their devices. This way, you can make sure they stay away from bad characters.
- Concerned Partners You may be in a bad patch in your relationship and want to see what your partner is up to.
- Child Protection You have an inkling that your child is in trouble from online sources. After all, the social networks available today are more like feeding grounds for trouble than ways for connection. You might want to know how to bug an iPhone remotely to keep your kids safe no matter where they are.
- Worried About Scams Not everyone is completely adept with new technology. This rings particularly true for our elders. This can make them vulnerable to people trying to scam them online. It is a perfectly good reason why you might want to hack their iPhone and check that they are safe.
Possible Ways to Spy on an iPhone
Most of the ways to hack iPhones available on the internet use complex methods and tech jargon. So, we did some research to lighten your burdens. We found some methods that can be useful to you if you want to spy on someone’s iPhone, even if you’re not good with tech. However, you should note that if you want to spy on an iPhone remotely, you’ll need their iCloud credentials.
1. Using iCloud to Directly Spy on iPhones
You can use iCloud to spy on an iPhone very easily. But there are some restrictions to using this method. Important things to note are:
- You need iCloud credentials of the device to access it.
- You cannot access the social media of the target phone with this method.
- iCloud only updates whenever a device syncs to it. So, you cannot see real-time changes with it.
If you don’t mind these restrictions, you can follow the steps to use iCloud for spying on someone’s iPhone:
- Step 1 – Open Settings on the target iPhone and tap on iCloud.
- Step 2 – Enter the credentials of the target user and sign in.
- Step 3 – Once you’ve signed in, turn on all features except the keychain.
- Step 4 – Now tap open Backup settings and turn on iCloud Backup, and you’ll have access to the target phone.
2. Spyware for iPhone Without Access to Target Phone
Most of the spying apps for iPhones require access to the target phone. And if that wasn’t hard enough, they also need to jailbreak the device to work properly. But there are special exceptions. And mSpy is one of them.
With mSpy, you can have access to:
- WhatsApp and Browser History
- Contact, Call History, and SMS
- Installed Apps, notes, and Event Information
The best thing we found about mSpy was that it is easy to use and compatible with all iOS versions from 7 forward. And you don’t even need to jailbreak the device! So if you are wondering how to spy on an iPhone without having the phone, try mSpy using the following steps:
Step 1 – You need access to the iCloud credentials of the desired device. If that device has two-factor authentication enabled or its backup isn’t turned on, you’ll also need physical access to it.
Step 2 – Now, you just need to buy mSpy’s subscription. Choose the option without jailbreak. After a successful subscription, you will get all instructions to get started in an email. mSpy also has a 24/7 support system for any questions you might have.
Step 3 – After setup, you can monitor the target device from the mSpy control panel.
An Important Thing to Remember!
One essential thing that users often forget when they’re trying to spy on an iPhone is that the iCloud backup needs to be enabled on the target device. This is needed irrespective of if you are using spyware for iPhone without access to target phone or any other method.
Spying on an iPhone is complicated at best. But we’ve tried to make the process much easier and simpler. So, if you’re wondering, can I spy on an iPhone? The answer is yes. Try the methods we’ve described above, and you’ll be good to go.