Good news for all the Survivor fans! We are moving closer to the beginning of Survivor Season 41 this September. Fans are all looking forward to the upcoming season. We are anticipating this season to be one of the defining moments in Survivor history.
We know that Season 41 will be different for various reasons. One being, the season will be of 24 days and not the usual 39 days because of the global pandemic. The odds are also for a survivor to for a lack of better words rebrand and look for new twists, turns and directions maybe.
According to the rumours, the upcoming season would neither have a title nor a theme. Recently, CBS released the new logo for Survivor Season 41 and it seems to verify what the rumour mill has been predicting.
— SURVIVOR (@survivorcbs) June 7, 2021
The new logo seems pretty sharp. It consists of everything that represents Survivor. The torch is like the cherry on the cake. The change might be hard for all the survivor fans but the logo isn’t that bad.
Survivor Season 41 Tribes Revealed
On the report of Inside Survivor, the tribes for this season have been set. Season 41 will be splitting its 18 castaways into three tribes of six members. The tribes are distributed into the Blue tribe, Yellow tribe, and Green tribe. Their official tribe names are not known yet.
Inside Survivor has also disclosed the names of the Survivors that will be partaking in Season 41 and their anticipated placement within the tribe of the season. Following are the tribes and their people.
The Blue tribe includes,
- Heather Aldret, 52, Charleston, SC, artist
- Erika Casupanan, 32, Toronto, Ontario, communications professional
- Danny McCray, 33, Houston, TX, retired NFL player
- Naseer Muttalif, 36, Milpitas, CA, sales manager
- Deshawn Radden, 26, Phoenix, AR, shift manager/medical scribe
- Sydney Segal, 26, Beverly Hills, CA, law student/legal intern
The Yellow tribe features,
- Eric Abraham, 50, San Antonio, TX, cybersecurity professional
- Xander Hastings, 20, Jacksonville, FL, computer science student
- Evvie Jagoda, 28, Somerville, MA, researcher PhD student
- Tiffany Seely, 47, Plainview, NY, teacher
- David Voce, 34, Nashville, TN, doctor
- Liana Wallace, 20, Evanston, IL, business student
The Green tribe consists of,
- Ricard Foye, 31, Bellingham, WA, flight attendant
- Brad Reese, 49, Douglas, WY, rancher
- Genie Robin-Chen, 46, Portland, OR, grocery store worker
- Jairus Robinson, 20, Oklahoma City, OK, student
- Shantel Smith, 34, Toronto, Ontario, pastor/comedian
- Sara Wilson, 23, Sherman Oaks, CA, a mechanical engineering student
The age of the Blue tribe in average is 34, the Yellow tribe is 33 and the average age of the Green tribe is 34. Each tribe features 3 members who are or younger than 32 and three people who are older than 32. So, no tribe has built-in younger castaways or older castaways alliance.
When we talk about jobs, the yellow tribe slants heavily academic and white collar- students, a doctor, teacher, technology sector. The other two tribes are a bit more varied.
As far as gender goes, the tribes are split all evenly into three women and three men. Racially, the green and blue tribes both feature four people of colour and two white members. The yellow tribe has two people of colour and four white castaways. (We don’t support Racism. We only brought this up because this is the first Survivor season to debut after CBS’s inclusion and diversity pledge).
Survivor Season 41 Premiere Details
Survivor Season 41 has officially wrapped production in Mamanuca Islands, Fiji. It will air on CBS in its normal Wednesday at 8 pm time slot this fall. You must be wondering why it got delayed? It is because of the Global COVID 19 pandemic. The reality TV show could not travel abroad until production received proper lift from the restrictions Fiji government put. The restrictions were lifted earlier this year. The cast and crew had to undergo quarantine course of action and safety protocol to ensure everything went without a snag.
Considering all the reports and rumours, there are few conclusions we’ve made. Survivor Season 41 is the shortest season of only 26 days. For the first time, the season has no subtitle and no special theme. It will be dangerous, it’s gonna be difficult to win and absolutely entertaining to watch. And the cast of this season will be even more diverse.